No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Take Cover Brother

I woke up this morning with a screaming sore throat and a painful achy head. Owww. So TJ and I went to our exam, which was definitely not worth worrying over, and I feel like crap. The first question on the exam was "Explain the difference between sex and gender and if you think this an important distinction to make in Women's Studies". Wow. I can do that. I feel pretty good about what I wrote. I even referred to a lecture on gender issues that I attended last year. It's not the text book, but hopefully they recognize it as relevant.

So now I'm home and I don't think I'll be going to my afternoon class. I just feel like garbage. I think I'll nap and then read, but first I might bust out the alphabet soup, a sick day classic. I'm just exhausted and hiding from the world seems like the best option today. I'm so tired of bulljive! I just found out that one of my T-dot craft shows has been cancelled so now I'm scrambling to find another one so that I can make me some more money. Damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home