No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Vulvatious

This weekend was so long and bizarre. I got ditched by my family on Friday but all was redeemed by being welcomed by my favourite boy later that night. Saturday morning after a sickeningly greasy McDonald's breakfast Steve and I spent the day in the studio. It was really nice being back in there after such a long time. Sort of a grounding experience after all the bullshit that has occurred since I stopped beading. I got fourteen rows done and it was so great having company in there. We listened to ani all day and Steve even got a bit of work done.

At seven thirty I met up with the box ladies and we went to The Organ concert. It was good. We learned that where Guelph activists smell like body odour and sandal wood, Toronto queers smell like hair products. Mmmmmm queers. Then Jess, Nomi, and I headed back to my house for some chihua snuggling and Real Sex watching. After the ladies went to sleep I went upstairs and hung out iwht my brother until 3am, which was dumb. But kind of necessary. God life is complicated right now.

This morning was an adventure in Kensington Market followed by a drive back to the Goo. When we arrived Jess was overcome with ear pain, so she and I spent most of this evening in the emergency room. I just wish I could have one week where the medical community doesn't make me cry. Not likely. It's just amazing how people can be so condescending and just make me feel so small. I just don't want to be in anymore highly charged emotional situations. It's not likely to happen anytime soon though.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU FOR COMING WITH ME!! AND I LOVE TJ AND NOMI FOR DRIVING BOTH THERE AND BACK. god only knows what i'd be without you.
jess

12:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home