No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Don't Hate My Vagina Cuz it's Beautiful

In first year Jess, Tama and I made a slew of buttons during exam week. Three of which have the slogan "Don't Hate My Vagina Cuz It's Beautiful" on a pink background. I still have my button, I think Jess does too, but Tama lost hers. Tonight Tama, Nomi and I were on the bus and we sat accross from two sort of hippy looking guys who were chatting. Tama leans over to me and tells me that she's spotted our very own button on one of the guys knapsacks! So I interrupted their conversation to tell him the origins of his button. It was all very exciting. Apparently he found it in his second year at the library and has been wearing it ever since. So yes, it's just exciting when something that you've created is out floating in the world independently of yourself. It made my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home