No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Not necessarily in that order...

I haven't blogged lately because I'm in Toronto, and that's what the T-dot does apparently. I'm not in particularly good shape at the moment (emotionally, mentally, and physically) which also factors in to the lack of postings.

In the past week I got drunk, I saw my best friend, I saw her dad, I read a comic book about blow jobs, I was sexually harassed (borderlining on cop calling territory with the touching and the fear and all), I saw Hair again, I hung out with TJ, I hung out with Macelod, I hugged a vegan (twice), I got high, I read a relatively trashy book, I watched Beavis and Butthead Do America, I had a Mojito...Mojito, I was sexually explorative, I cried, I sang on the subway, I bought overpriced bus tickets, I turned down a job, I had nightmares, I snuggled, I showered (more than twice), and I watched some TV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home