No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Flesh Failures

After my 7am to 2am day on Friday (with 13 hours of pure work in between sleepings) my body failed me yesterday morning and I slept through yoga time. Which is really frustrating because I really felt like I needed some yoga and I really wanted to see the Matt Brown because I haven't seen him since before BC and that just ain't right.

I'm going out with some local high school friends for breakfast this morning and often when I see these people I remember why I spent most of my highschool social life hanging out with Matt and Mark and other various older non-leaside folk. On Friday night my mom told me that just because someone is my friend doesn't mean they're necessarily capable of having a deep conversation with me. Which is true. I suppose I just prefer the friends who can. And so it makes me extra sad when I don't get to see those and instead end up in far to superficial situations.

I contemplated showing up on Matt's doorstep at 9am this morning, but decided that might not be okay. Perhaps next time I'll get some takeout breakfast and just follow my instincts. The worse thing that could happen is I end up eating copious amounts of eggs benny on his front porch alone. And that's just hilarious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home