No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Ain't Got No Vagina.

It's a good thing I have friends like Matt Brown who will hand me a book like "Cunt" that has a whole section about pharmaceuticals being totally unnecessary and societies' insane move away from actual healing, while at the same time telling me that I should just get on the damn drugs already and sort this out. Otherwise I'll just be sitting there eating grass like the vegan and having nothing come of it.

It's good that he knows I have that little bit of idealist in me. As logical as I am, I read "Cunt" and get all wrapped up and excited and into it and all of a sudden I'm arguing with my dad about the medicalization of women's health being more for profit and power than men's health, wanting to go back off of the birth control pill, and wanting to demand that every elementary school include curriculum about alternative menstrual products. Perhaps I have a 'zine in me after all.

Anyway, I'm glad there are men like Matt in the world who will read a book like "Cunt" and joyously pass it on to people, instead of shutting down and feeling attacked. Woman I appreciate that guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home