No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Powerful Temptress Leader of the Harem

I'm really sick of the Price is Right. That's about it. I just don't care and I'm just not entertained.

Last night I had vivid dreams that Steve and I went to BC to meet up with one of his friends and he ended up selling me into this covert drug operation where he and his friend had this whole scheme involving drug trafficking. His friend was a little bit off and had a large gun collection and liked to impose severe punishments on the women that were working for him and living with him. All of the women had been broken except me, because I was the newest. Steve changed and I could tell that he was trying to ease me into the broken state. When I woke up I had been sent on a liquor run to the LCBO. One had to happen every day and someone different had to do it so that the neighbourhood wouldn't get suspicious. But the neighbourhood knew.

I had another dream last night that a fire started in the wall of my livingroom. I had to open the wall up just to find the flames. I could hear the crackling. I went to the hallway to get the fire extinguisher and my dad wouldn't let me use it. He started trying to explain to me how to use the extinguisher and I was trying to explain that I've had training on it for the last three years (which is true) but he wouldn't listen. And then the fire just wouldn't go out.

Some part of another dream involved sleeping on the street in front to a BMO bank. Strange.

I'm always so damn tired when I wake up. It doesn't matter if I've slept for four hours, or 10 hours, I'm just exhausted. But this afternoon I've been hired to build a giant dragon puppet, so that's okay. I don't know how much this extravaganza pays, or how long it's going to take, but I don't have any other options, so here I go.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tederick said...

GIANT DRAGON PUPPET!! Oooooooh can I play pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!

4:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home