No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Monday, June 05, 2006

Oh The Bed! Uhn!

I just have to stop and brag for a moment that I've got a sweet piece of Macelod sleeping in my bed right now. (Actually all of Macelod is there, that sounded more creepy then hot when I actually wrote it down). And really world, it's time to stop kidding myself. My true calling is to be a sex educator and a sex therapists. People come to me and I know my shit. So what the hell am I doing? I think I may have an article in me on a certain topic at the moment, maybe even a book. I gots me a deadline of July 14 and two potential articles that I'm pretty excited about. No job to speak of... but if I got paid for nightmares boy howdy I'd be rich.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tederick said...

Oh MAN. If you don't stop using this blog for the Hot Sexy Macelod Chronicles, I might just have to quit reading it. (Like I did with TJ's blog, a.k.a. the Hot Sexy Mark's Cock Chronicles.)

2:13 PM

 
Blogger Urban Faery said...

She should re-name her blood "Bloody Anus Vagabond". Mark doesn't even like the ocean.

10:31 AM

 
Blogger Tederick said...

I'm pretty sure you meant she should rename her BLOG, but the idea of someone renaming their BLOOD out of obsessive love is surprisingly effective.

11:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home