No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Friday: A Pillow of Winds

On Friday Steve and I slept in until 2:30pm and it was wonderful. When we got up we snuggle on the couch where he played some video games, and I read a play that I have to have finished for Tuesday. Productive. I meant to go home on Friday night to see my family, but I ended up going with Steve to have dinner with his mom and his cousin. It was a relatively pleasant evening, but I had a few moments of awkwardness, one of which involved my refusal to rent "Shaggy Dog" the Tim Allen movie and then being afraid to give any of my suggestions for rentals because I didn't want to make anyone feel uncomfortable.

Eventually we ended up back and Steve's place and on to the bar to for a drink or two. In my case, two. The evening ended with Steve and I whipping a passed out Shane with socks and then shooting him with a water gun. It was incredibly satisfying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home