No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Hey bo'sun!

Last night we had to turn the furnace off because it was making horrible noises and we feared Nomi being burned alive. The house was cold and we were all over-tired. Because of this Jess and I decided to have a slumber party. We talked, we read Peter Pan, and then we talked some more. We decided we should call each other bo'sun from now on. It was nice and cozy. We nested with both of our duvets and pillows all piled on our bed.

This morning I got up at eight and made a shockingly coherent phone call to a furnace repair company. They came at 9am, but I still ended up having to miss my 11:30 class because the job took a lot longer than expected. Bah. I hate when things stop working. Anyway, it's done now and the Box can warm up once again.

I have a paper to write for tomorrow and besides having finished Pan and marking off a few passages, I'm not very far along in the process. When I'm done this I'm going to start searching for articles... but I feel like it will be better to search articles with Almost Famous on in the background... but maybe that's not a good idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home