No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Friday, January 18, 2008

motivate me.

I wish I could tell my subconscious that I can't handle incest dreams. I've had some horrifying dreams in the last few years, but the current trend of incest dreams is too disturbing. I don't wish this on anyone. I can't help but allow my day to be tainted. I'm trying to shake it off, but I'm very disturbed and feeling helpless. This is something I'm doing to myself and I have no control over!

Anyway, today the goal is to finish my master's application. I am nervous about it. I don't have to submit my official CV and statement of intent today, but I do have to submit 250 words about my study interests, as well as my current employment. I'm feeling dazed and tired and unwilling.

I will have some soup and watch Colbert, then I'll get on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home