No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

slow clap

I don't think I can do any more work today. I got through a whole list of tasks today which is good, but I still have some writing to do for tomorrow. I think it's best for now to put away the computer and deal with everything else tomorrow. I'm going to settle in, watch some Creek, and drink some decaf Earl Grey. It's pretty quiet in this house, but it's not so bad. I'll rally with the folks tomorrow for Box model, and again for a whole slew of tv on Thursday.

The finale performance from my Tdot job was wonderful last Friday, but I think I'm still recovering. I got some very wonderful goodbye hugs and cards from my favourite kids. It was incredibly sweet. Next week I meet a whole bunch of 6, 7 and 8s. A little scary, and not quite as adorable as this last group, but hopefully they'll think I'm cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home