No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

She Came In Through the Bathroom Window

I took today off work. I know it's silly to turn down work, but Steve and I needed a little hide-away time and I'm trying to challenge myself to take care of myself. So there! I've finally gotten Steve on the first season of Lost, so we've been through two discs so far and I'm looking forward to more today. We also watched Across the Universe last night which was so much fun! I know Steve and are are shockingly late on this one, but we found it so very enjoyable!

This week is going to be busy and silly and a little stressful, but I'm ready for it. It's going to go fast I think. It's kind of sad to work with a group of 30 kids for 6 weeks, and then just never see them again. Most of the kids I've worked with have been in childcare or at camp, where they keep coming back year after year. These kids are just going to disappear, and then I get a whole new round in a week. It's different. If anyone feels like spending their Friday night watching my group of kids perform just let me know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home