No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

SNOW DAY!

I'm having a lovely snow day at the moment! I'm watching the Creek, doing laundry, drinking tea, and organizing my work e-mail account. So productive and yet so cozy!

In an hour and a bit I'm heading to work for a meeting, followed by a late bus ride back to t-dot. I'm trying to balance work here with life there. It's funny. I feel like I can't get anything done when I'm there, so I'm trying to be productive here. By next Tuesday I am determined to have all of my grad application documents in. Then I can start taking on my submission for the new WMST journal.

Then I need to get my passport and budget my money so I can run away for awhile. So far Sweden, Scotland, New York, and all of Canada are in the plan.

I miss my Box girls. Snow days are better when we're snuggling on the floor bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home