No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Friday, February 15, 2008

So Deliciously Goo-ey

Back in the Goo! I'm currently with the corners of the box in the ex-box eating Tito's and watching D-Creek. Good kick off to reading week! This time last year three of us were in cuba and one was in paris. Different.

Yesterday was a lovely V-day. All my friends vaginas seemed pleased, and I handed out marshmallow hearts to keep it that way. I got all festively dolled up yesterday and threw a party for my grade 5 kids. I bought them cookies and candy and made a rockin' mix of love songs and we had a fine dance party. I got some sweet Valentines and impressed the children with my moves. It was so much fun. Though I love the political CUNT screaming goodness of Vday, I do miss the kind of Valentines days that involve construction paper mail boxes, writing out 30 cards, and stuffing your face with free candy.

I'm glad to have some time back in the Goo. There's really nothing like sitting around discussing how important it would be to latch on to Sayid on the island in order to stay safe. Can you imagine the four of us clinging to his legs for protection from the smoke monster? Oh it's nice to be back to my life here.

This weekend should extend the Vday festivities as Steve is coming to visit. Hopefully we will build a fort and relax. We need that.

There has been some anxiety this week, but things are good.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sayid is the lynch pin!!! he needs to take his shirt off more. remember in the first season when there was always SOME reason why sawyer's shirt was off? he was chopping wood, or swimming in a waterfall or just walking around being his cocky luscious self. yeah, that was good times...
I'm awake now!!
playtime!
-macelod

10:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home