No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

I want it all (or nothing at all)

Jess just gave me some lovely musical accompaniment to the submitting of my grad application. I still have to finalize my CV, letter of intent, and my writing sample, but now I've paid my money so I'm committed. You know me and getting my money's worth! Oh boy it's stressful times!

Since I'm totally incapable of working on this stuff in Toronto I think I'm going to spend tomorrow trying to figure out which essay I'm submitting and how much work I'll need to do on it.

My heart is palpitating.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i believe O-Town said it best:
i wanna go all night, ain't no stopping till the breakin of the dawn, i wanna go inside every corner till you really turn me on, i wanna go knock knock our bodies to the beat and when the morning comes we'll let the sunshine stay in bed can't separate us we fit together.

9:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home