No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

CRAB PEOPLE CRAB PEOPLE

I'm just positively giddy right now! I've printed off my second 20 page paper and there's only one more to go! I'm enjoying some egg nog coffee, and once Steve leaves for his exam I intend to knit and watch some trashy unreasonable television and then maybe go for a little Christmas shopping style walk. I just got a message that Sonal and Bex might come by tomorrow so I have to attempt to finish their present tonight. I feel it is more important than paper writing... I'll get to it. The paper is due Monday, so as long as I get started tonight I can probably do the bulk of the work during the day tomorrow and then have some time to relax on Monday.

Fiddle dee dee.

Steve and I have been watching an insane about of South Park, especially for people who never really enjoyed South Park past the first two seasons where it was still a novelty. In the past two months we've burned through seven seasons and I'd say we watch four or five episodes a day. I have a love for Butters that no one could have predicted.

Also, if anyone needs to brighten their day I strongly suggest watching Canada's Worst Driver with Macelod. I've never seen anyone enjoy that show so thoroughly! "I cannot see!"

Cookies are on their way soon people. So very soon. If anyone wants to bake, let me know!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i do, i love that show! it was so much more hilarious than i ever could have hoped for! oh emily, she is never gonna get that license back.

9:22 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I want to bake! I always want to bake. Especially this time of the year when I feel incredibly housewifey.

1:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home