No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Sunday, November 09, 2008

frotte frotte frotte mon nez

I'm finding myself becoming incredibly anxious about decision making again. It's very silly. For example, at the moment I'm agonizing over whether or not I should commit to four weeks of yin yoga on Sunday afternoons. I want to do the yoga class, but Sunday afternoons are kind of a crappy time, considering that's when I do most of my reading for the week. And also it costs extra, and it's raining out right now so I'd rather stay home and cook and do laundry. Very difficult! The yin yoga class was suggested to me by a naturopath and I feel like it would be good for my body, but I'm all anxious about getting there! I suppose I still have 45 minutes to commit. Damn.

The world is a funny place this weekend. I'm potentially being screwed over by my school drug plan, which is no good. And yesterday I rolled my ankle and fell down audibly hard and hurt my left hip and knee. There were at least six people in the vicinity and not a single one of them made eye contact with me or asked me if I was okay. It took me a second to get myself up and sorted and I could have used a hand, but not a single person reacted. Strange. Maybe they were zombies... but I suppose if they were zombies they would have taken me as wounded brain prey, so maybe not.

This is my only week from now until the break when I have nothing due. Let's see if I'm incredibly productive, or incredibly relaxed. I'm hoping for a balance of both.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home