No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

subjects in perplexity

I'm taking a brief break from reading to spend some time on the internet learning about all the deadlines I could apply to myself if I want to try for some publishing and some scholarships. It's my policy to apply for every scholarship possible, but it doesn't exactly make it easy when my department tells me about it for the first time on Nov. 1st and says that they are still accepting applications even though the deadline is Nov. 1st. Damn.

This week has been mercifully fast! I have a paper that I have to finish by Friday, but I'm not anticipating any huge issues with it. I'll just have to do it on Thursday. It's been very hard to focus on reading tonight with the election coverage and whatnot. I've been having nightmares about McCain winning. Hopefully they're not prophetic.

All I want to do is snack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home