No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

drug money

I'm so frustrated with my stupid drug plan! My plan at Guelph covered all of my meds, so I just assumed that my new plan would be similar. However, the cover NONE of my meds. I just did my month refill and it cost $270. That's not gonna work. I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I have a $300 spending account with them that I can submit under, but I wanted to use that for massages, and one month of drugs pretty much kills it anyway. It's not good. Because I'm still a student I'm still covered under my mom's plan, but it sucks to not be in control of it all like I was in Guelph. I am so very unimpressed! I hate being addicted to so many drugs!

It's unbelievably gloomy outside today. All I want to do is sleep and watch movies, but I have grand plans of academic productivity. Luckily I have very few plans this weekend, so hopefully some productivity will pan out. A girl can hope anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home