No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Involuntary Deviants

(That title is my current band name, by the way)

My brain is melty and messy! I've got 11 pages of material for my first twenty page paper, but I would say only the first five are polished, so I have lots of work to do. I really wanted to get it done tonight, but the more I do things like blog... the less likely it seems. Must keep working after I blog!

On the upside, I've done almost all of my Christmas shopping, but I really want to start decorating the apartment all festive like and doing things like wrapping, but I feel like I shouldn't until papers are done. Last night I had one of those nights where I woke up every two or three hours and then couldn't get back to sleep because I couldn't stop my brain from listing off all of the things I have to/want to get done. The obnoxious part is that I'm now getting anxious about doing things that I'm excited to do. Bah.

I'm now just working towards the 15th and hoping with all of my might that I'll be done by then. It can still happen, I'm just a little behind schedule.

Soon I will be baking hundreds of cookies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home