No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

I wish I could punch your idea!

I should finish my paper today. Tomorrow sounds like it's going to be tree decorating day, so a finished paper will make that more fun. It's 2:20pm and so far I've had two cups of coffee, a bowl of apple cinnamon cheerios, and I've watched two episodes of Sarah Silverman... that helps with paper writing right? Likely more than watching Exiled, the mtv show that sends former Sweet Sixteen participants to "third world" countries for a week and see how they survive and mature as they learn how to do real work. I watched four episodes of that yesterday and I think it fried my brain.

I want papers to be done! I want social fun time! Okay okay work time first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home