No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Monday, October 27, 2008

dumb kid

I'm not particularly well at the moment. The next two days are kind of hellish, but instead of tackling my work, right now I'm sitting on my couch watching CTV, since it's the only channel that comes in clearly. That's fine, except for the crap that's on right now. It's just too quiet and too lonely at the moment. I'm failing socially, I'm failing in being helpful, and I'm not feeling good about myself.

I have a paper and a presentation on Wednesday. By tomorrow I have to read 3 articles and get my shit together for the presentation because my group is meeting right after class. I read about ten pages this afternoon and then I fell asleep. I woke up to hail on my balcony, and then slept until 7pm, which really messes up my plans and my brain. I'm not particularly well at the moment. I need Wednesday to be over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home