No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Seriously. Nachos.

Hello!!!!!!!! I'm finished my first semester of my masters and I'm back in the T-dot! I handed in my last essay on Monday while Steve was writing his last exam and when we were done we jumped on a bus to Niagara Falls for some snuggling in a gigantic bed in a gigantic hotel room!

Niagara is kind of like a ghost town this time of year. It's pretty wacky. But we had a lovely time eating delicious food, drinking wine, gambling, lying around, and watching movies. We had some nice walks down to the festival of lights, and down to the falls. We took a lot of pretty icicle photos, and some wintery falls photos. It was a lovely trip! That guy just makes me squishy and full of love!

Anyway, today I'm tidying and baking because I have people from my program coming over for a cookie exchange. I baked like 150 cookies last night, and I'm doing more today! Yay! I may be the only one who actually baked. We'll see!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tederick said...

Did you stay at the big fancy hotel? Or the cheap little motel on the highway? They both have heart shaped whirlpools, so I guess the other differences are sort of irrelevant.

4:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home