No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Thursday, January 08, 2009

watch me while i take this curve

I maintained my composure about the new school semester until Wednesday night... and then I FREAKED OUT! I suppose I just reached that moment where I realized the work is going to start again and my happy floaty life of sleeping in and cooking dinner this week is about to crumble around me. Damn. This afternoon I have my first core course for my program and I unfortunately fount out that participation makes up 50% of my mark, which makes me nervous.

I already feel tired and run down and panicked. I need to get myself together to teach my class on Friday and then rest up for the week ahead. It's funny, my freak out came on the tale end of a lovely day with Jessica doing nothing but eating Indian food and watching Californication. Maybe I crossed the line of indulgence?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home