No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

when's my break?

I'm attempting to work my ass off this week in order to make my life easier this weekend. I'm not sure if it's working. All of the bookstores in Toronto are trying to scam me, which I find very unpleasant... and my body is a little off. You'd think all the meds I keep pumping into myself would stave off the off-ness, but not so much.

I'm presenting at a conference in the Goo this weekend and I have not prepared, I have a paper due today that is mostly prepared, and I have read 4 of the 10 articles I have to read this week, but only 60 pages of the 300 page book I'm supposed to have read by Friday. I'm trying.

I just made a pot of tea and settled down with the old lappy and my tea pot started belching out water after about five minutes of steeping. What's that about? I've been feeling very science experimenty lately. Maybe I'm questioning my pursual of the arts and humanities? I dunno. I froze an egg the other day to see what would happen. Surprisingly, it turned into a frozen egg. The shell was hard to crack and peel off, but it was very frozen inside. So there you have it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home