No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Good Morning Morgantown!

Well I woke up at around quarter to twelve, which basically means that I will not be going to the library this morning. I'd much rather drink my tea and do the reading that should be done for this afternoon. I'm never short of reading to do, I'll tell you that.

I got a lot of little things done last night. I also wrote most of my annotated bibliography and collected a bunch of research for my bee keeping assignement. I'm getting there. A morning in the library wouldn't have hurt, but frankly I'm not too concerned. I don't know.

I'm going to be spending all day tomorrow looking up texts on midwifery to try to find a focus for my ten page paper due on Tuesday. Yeah. This weekend is going to be rough. So I guess if I can breathe this morning it's justifiable. And I'm in a decent mood because Phantom's site got Back in Black stuck in my head, which led me to sing it to Jess which is funny for everyone involved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home