No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Sunday, March 13, 2005

My Fridge is Full of Junk food.

Wow, Tama's computer is doing some wierd internet-y stuff, so I'm hoping this works. Today was good! I slept in a lot, and then Tama and Jess and I went to Waterloo to see my dad's new show Tales From an Empty Fridge


It was so nice to see him and David perform this show that they have been working so hard on. It was sort of a flashback to childhood watching and then helping load out. That always made me so happy as a kid. While watching the show I go those excited tinglees you get when you know your watching something you want to be a part of. I've really been missing all things theatre this semester. I think I'm going to get back into it next year. It's gotten me excited too many times to just throw away.

Then instead of doing work tonight we then ordered pizza, watched some of Westside Story and all of Grease while we silkscreened t-shirts and made window clingers. I tried to use the button maker that steve got me for my birthday, but I think I broke it on the first try. I followed the instructions, but it didn't work the first two tries, so on the third I may have been a little too enthusiastic and now there are button pieces inside the machine. Bah, I'll figure it out even if I need to get one of those tiny skiny screwdrivers.

So I've done no work tonight, and that's okay. I'll get it done. Even if it does make me stay up late and freak out. I've been in the mood for crafting and creating. I'm going to get the paints out soon. I just have to hold back the urge until the essays are done. So soon.

Today as we were driving Jess remarked "I wish Matt would write about something other than Palpatine" to which I replied that from now until May I don't plan to have any idea what he's talking about. This is why Matt's blog title for today made me laugh my ass off. Yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home