No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Saturday, March 12, 2005

When you're on a date, remember that God's watching you from the backseat.

Well I stayed up until 7am for a variety or reasons including Indian bees, botched sex-changes, MLA referencing, and music of the 60s and insomnia. It was very necessary. Then I woke up at 8am to call my doctor and ask some questions about my numb legs and the EMG I have schdeduled for next week). Then I went back to bed and then slept until 10:30 and headed off to class.

Despite the lack of sleep today was pretty good. As I stumbled through the process of getting dressed I reached into my drawer and pulled out my "Ain't No Damsel In Distress" Ani t-shirt that I have been searching for for months. (I've looked in that very drawer several times too!) Then we watched a movie in my first class, did nothing but discuss in my second class, and I managed to stay awake while listening to the lecture on compound eyes in my beekeeping lecture. After that I ventured to the library where I found four relevant books for my project due on Tuesday. Yay!

Tonight was spent crocheting, going to the mall, and watching The Notebook (all worthwhile for that wet rainy sex). I bought myself a really pretty faery tank top and then I ordered three more. This is going to be bad. The lady working there let me look through the catalogue, which was so dumb. I could easily spend two hundred dollars on adding more faery to my wardrobe.

So it's not quite two and I'm not sleepy yet. Tomorrow I'm heading to Waterloo with the gals to see my dad's show and then I'll be back to Goo-loph to write papers. Mmmmm papers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home