No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

muff muncher!

It's getting to that point in the semester when I'm working my ass off to control my anxiety... which doesn't leave a lot of time for me to work my ass off on school stuff. Unfortunate. I've been exercising my disability extensions this week. I will work really hard this weekend, I swear. I actually have no choice.

Tonight I really meant to sit down and write my pan paper, but my body is failing and I just don't feel good. I've been having really bad headaches, which doesn't usually happen to me, and twice today I had to stop because the pains in my stomach were so bad that I couldn't stand up.

I think tonight I'll just do the smallest possible amount of work and then get through tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home