No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Friday, January 18, 2008

"Eggs go in the fridge, right?"

I love Jessica!

I just spent the afternoon with Jess watching the Creek and being emotional. By this point everyone knows that we're soulmates, but every once in awhile I feel the need to publicly praise our love. This functions to flatter her, while at the same time giving me the opportunity to show off our awesomeness. As a leo, I like that.

Jess is the Pacey to my Dawson, the Danny Tripp to my Matt Albee, the Jay to my Silent Bob, the Don to my Floyd, the Lucas to my Mark, the McSteamy to my McDreamy, the Penny Lane to my William Miller, and the Jesus Stick to my Mr. Echo. I don't know why we're so manly, but we do have a deep understanding and appreciation for "brother's that love" (a term we coined while watching Amay-Ray a few years ago).

I am so very thankful for miss Jess. If she moves to Paris again I'll cry... or spend far too much money on flights.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tederick said...

Wow, all the matching pairs and you didn't say she's the Mark Brown to your Matt Brown.

Yeah that's right I'm a commenting fiend today. Deal with it.

10:23 AM

 
Blogger Urban Faery said...

Yay! I love validation that people are reading my blog!

Thank the sweet lord I'm the Matt Brown of the pair!

(hehe, we're similar. DEAL WITH IT!)

9:12 PM

 
Blogger Tederick said...

Oh, Jessica is clearly the Mark Brown.

2:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home