No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Friday, January 18, 2008

Rebember us? SUCK IT!

This has been out for a few weeks, but, as I predicted, only Benwood has listened to it so far, so I'm pushin' number two. (Technically I know Sarah has listened to it because I got complimented on my solstice sentiments, but it's more dramatic to say we've only had one listener). Come on people! I know you've got silence to fill, so why not fill it with 18 minutes of Matt and I hardcore suckin' it? Suck It 2!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'M LISTENING TO SUCK IT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!
ooohhh, i love dawson's creek. do do do do, do do do do, do do do do do.

11:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was macelod, and i'm not drunk, just giddy.

11:53 PM

 
Blogger Tederick said...

p.s. Sera's my tattoo, Sarah's my girlfriend. :P

SUCK IT!!!

10:20 AM

 
Blogger Urban Faery said...

OH yeah! I forgot about the different spelling. I'm reading Amber Spyglass now so my mind is full of witchy spellings.

7:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home