No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Saturday, March 01, 2008

kermit the blog

Steve and I had the best nap every today! It was just unbelievable. It was way too short though. I'm back in T-dot again trying to sort out my week. It's very complicated not being in Guelph this coming week. I have to call my supervisor and sort things out tomorrow. The whole thing has been making me anxious all week! Greyhound is making a killing on my travel though! Oh well. That's what happens when you lead a double life.

I have some school style work to do this week, and some Centre work to tie up, but then I'm pretty much tied up all of my Guelph loose ends, except for that whole moving business. That's going to SUCK. Ah well.

Time for some late night dessert with my weekend update!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home