No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

sleep is like a fever

Today I've dreamt about:

this morning...

-A human sized parrot (red, orange, yellow, and black, with horns) feeding guava, nuts, and french fries to Jess and I. I was being polite and friendly, Jess just wanted the french fries.

this afternoon...

-Preparing to jump out out of a helicopter in a hot air balloon, but the basket was tied around my waist and I was much larger than the other occupants. They sat in the basket and I sat in a corner with my legs stretched out along the edges. I had to wear special shoes for my jump and I needed to ask for help tying them up because I couldn't bend over with the basket tied around my waist.We never made it out of the "helicopter" because there was a murder in the women's pay toilet (it was 5 cents to get in). Blood spattered on the window of the door. Zack Braff showed up to design a dress for a woman on the helicopter. He was immediately suspected as the murderer.

-In pursuit of the murderer the scene shifted to a cinematic one with a psychedelic dance party and a live band. I was twelve. Dawson Leary was there, and so was Matthew Lawrence. I was dancing. Boys kept rubbing up against me. I could feel their boners. Mathew Lawrence pushed me up against the stage and was rubbing up against me. He turned out to be the murderer, which I figured out while he was strangling me and grinding up against my leg.

-Next I was in my Guelph home, discovering that my roommates had built a small movie theatre where a bathroom once was. I went in to pee and a black and white movie started blaring. I jumped.

-I went downstairs and vomited up whole vegetables. Peeled carrots, peeled cucumber, peppers cut in halfs and quarters.

And then I woke up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home