No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Sunday, March 13, 2005

The Box is Moving to Fiji

We're all freaking out here at the box. But we're freaking out rather calmly. Tama is making a window clinger of a surly parrot, I'm blogging and compulsively checking my e-mail and Jess is wandering around looking for snacks. All of us have a lot to do, and yet we're quietly procrastinating.

We've all been spazzing out (which Jess just told me to spell "spaxming" out) but only for brief periods of time. We've had huge freak outs and choco ice cream eating, but now we're sitting around watching The Truman Show for the second time knowing we have far too much to do.I did accomplish something today though. I wrote my Philosophy of Feminism essay, made a window clinger vagina, and made some pretty decent roasted potatoes.

Oh man! I just found out Fred Durst has a sex tape out! It's about damn time there's a male celebrity sex tape out! Anyway...

All I want to do right now is yell "Mbatu O'Malley!" and "Get back Honky Cat!" Is that wierd?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home