No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Clamp my Nipples Bitch!

Last night I ended up at a sex toy workshop let by a rep from Come As You Are. It was fun. I was really tired seeing as I stayed up until 7am again on Monday so it took me a little while to get into it, but I got a 10% discount card out of the deal, so that's good. Frankly I don't have enough sex toys. Tama and I keep talking about putting together a pleasure chest for our house it's just so damn expensive.

I knew pretty much everything they went through in the workshop except for some details about lube and stuff about harnesses. It was kind of exciting to be in a sex ed kind of atmosphere and not feel awkward at all. My initial reaction when I walked in was to get all shy and avoid participation, but after the woman introduced herself I had a moment of "wait, I finished being awkward about this when I was fourteen, stop being foolish!" So I relaxed and frankly got a little excited. I think it's definitely time for a shopping trip. Woot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home