No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Monday, March 14, 2005

Grabbing the Bullring by the Horns

I'm at the bullring right now, and for once it's not packed so I jump on the old internet. This is in the hopes that later I won't be tempted in the library to do anything but research. This is going to be a rough day. I have a 2500 word paper on Midwifery due tomorrow. That's a lot of words. It wouldn't be so bad, except that I don't have the internet on my own computer anymore, so I can't desperately search for journal articles at midnight anymore. The roommies both need their computers tonight, so I'm out of luck.

I have to have ten sources for this paper, all Canadian and two have to be primary. I have eight right now, but I think two of them are close to useless. And I apparently have to reference each text I use more than once to prove that they were the best possible sources I could have imagined. Not so good.

This morning I woke up with "There was an old lady who swallowed a fly" stuck in my head. I don't know what that means. I don't know why she swallowed a fly. I guess she'll die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home